W♥M167 (49 mins)
- Stone Roses - It seems that there are some Americans who don't know who they are. The recent announcement of them headlining the Coachella festival in the US caused a little bit of controversy with a few clueless kids. The Stone Roses are also coming to Australia playing Future Music festival and a whole heap of sold out side shows and aren't we excited??! (Yes).
- Groovin The Moo, W♥M's favourite regional touring festival 2013 line-up announced - Tame Impala, They Might Be Giants, Tegan and Sara, Regurgitator, Alpine, The Bronx, The Kooks, Hungry Kids of Hungary, Frightened Rabbit...
- It was the hottest day in Sydney ever and Evan Dando played in a small (air-conditioned) pub in Newtown for free.
- Pulp has released a "new" song, About You, which really isn't that new at all and Kristen has a theory about how it all went down. Get About You on iTunes.
- David Bowie is releasing a new album and he is also the winner of creepiest film clip of the day. Ball magic and socks down his leotard.
W♥M Radio is available on iTunes, please subscribe!
Subscribe on iTunes
Subscribe via RSS
Add to Google
Add to Yahoo
Archive of this show at archive.org. More information on podomatic.com